Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may track the Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain server, web browser, or computer which you use to visit this Website and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but you will remain anonymous unless you voluntarily provide us with your personally identifiable information. We perform this tracking via Google Analytics.
Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We collect your information through the following means:
- Your name and email address whenever you leave a comment or review.
- After your first comment/review, we add a cookie to your browser which remembers your name and email address.
- Name and email address you enter when submitting a contact form.
- Name and email address when you initiate a live chat with us.
- Name and email address when you *Join Our BA Community* (i.e. sign up for our newsletter via the form in the website’s footer).
- When you sign up for a Webinar, we collect your name, company, and email address. Additionally, we give you the option for signing up for our BA Community newsletter.
- Whenever you register for an account on our site, at a minimum, we collect your name and email address. If your registration is part of a product purchase on our site, we collect your shipping/billing address. If you pay by credit card, we DO NOT store your credit card information, and instead it is passed on to our payment gateway.
- Whenever you share a page via our social sharing buttons, you will be sharing our content in a manner which can be linked to the social profile you use while sharing.
We will not transfer your data to third parties, including service providers or other partners.
California “Do Not Track” Disclosures
California law (CalOPPA) requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser “Do Not Track (DNT) signals”. Because there currently is not an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we do not honor Do Not Track requests at this time.
Requests by Law Enforcement
Finally, we may provide your personally identifiable information in accordance with the law, such as in response to a subpoena, warrant or other governmental request; if we believe it is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; in the event of a sale, merger, or acquisition; or if you consent to such disclosure.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
To access or update your personally identifiable information that you have provided to us, please contact us at email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
This Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
Effective: May 15, 2018
Updated: May 25, 2018