Three of the sixteen Certified Business Analysis Professionals are B2T Training staff: Barbara Carkenord, Kevin Quilliams, and Kupe. We are frequently asked about our exam experience. And many people ask us a number of questions related to the IIBA CBAP exam and application process. Many of you may have similar questions and we thought it would be helpful to dedicate a series of blog entries to answer these questions and provide our expertise.
There will be an entry covering each of the topics below:
- Application process
- Exam format
- Exam preparation
I hope you find this set of blog entries useful in your pursuit of becoming the next CBAP. I am sure you all have many questions. Go ahead and ask by adding a comment to this blog. We’ll start answering them in future blog entries. We are here to help!
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 27: Remote Agile Team Success - March 23, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 26: Are BAs Becoming Obsolete? - February 28, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 25: State of Agile - February 7, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 24: An Agile Mindset - January 27, 2017
- A Monthly Guide to Becoming a Better Business Analysis Professional - January 11, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 22: Business Analysis in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 21: Business Analysis in 2016 - December 8, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 20: Effectively Give and Receive Feedback - November 15, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 19: Live from #BBCCon - November 3, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 18: More Business Analysis Basics - October 4, 2016