Anyone Can Write User Stories. It’s the (Shared) Understanding that’s Important.
Webinar | Seminar
The user story format is simple. However to write effective user stories takes skill and an understanding as to how they can be used to add real value.
“Who should write user stories?”
“How can I write better user stories?”
“When should we write user stories?”
All questions frequently asked. All questions entirely missing the point.
Just as the *holding* is the most important part of the rental car reservation, the *shared understanding* is the most important part of the user story.
Join us to learn how to write effective user stories and help you build shared understanding of the right solution with your team. Along the way, learn some techniques to address common issues that stand in the way of getting everyone telling the same story.
- Start with value, then identify stories
- One way to stop solutioning
- Dealing with dependencies (that may not be there) within your backlog
- Ways to split user stories into a more manageable size
- Mapping your way to acceptance criteria
- Length: 1 Hour
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended Size: Any size audience
Interested in having this learning event presented to your group? Contact us to get your session scheduled.