Working Together with DiSC Profile Assessment
You can know every elicitation technique in the book…that’s not good enough. To be truly successful, you also need to know how your stakeholders want to interact and best communicate. Everyone has a preferred style and knowing it will not allow you the ability to analyze your stakeholders, but also your team members in order to build a successful project team.
The objective of the workshop is to increase the team members’ proficiency in interpreting the DiSC Profile Assessment and understand how to relate to others more effectively. If team members understand the best way to interact with others they’ll become a high performing team.
Workshop attendees will receive the Everything DiSC Workplace Profile Assessment and handouts to reinforce the concepts learned. Join us and find out if you are an I, S, C or D!
- DiSCover why understanding yourself and others is one of the keys to performance improvement.
- Learn and interpret the DiSC assessment.
- Utilize the model and tools to meet personal and organizational objectives.
- Understand how to use DiSC quickly read others’ behavior style.
- Identify specific communication strategies to use with each of the different DiSC behavioral approaches.
- Length: 4 Hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended Size: 8 – 20
Interested in having this learning event presented to your group? Contact us to get your workshop scheduled.