Join Kupe as he presents our 1-day Stakeholder Engagement workshop. This session teaches students to consider all of the stakeholder characteristics before deciding on appropriate deliverables and producing an analysis work plan. Developing a stakeholder communication plan will prevent major problems by ensuring that all of the appropriate stakeholders are involved and the requirements will be analyzed and presented using the most effective communication approaches. During the workshop, students are presented the Stakeholder Analysis Worksheet and are given guidelines for their stakeholder analysis efforts.
Earn 8PDUs for attending this session!
The cost to attend this event is $750, with the following discounts available:
- Early bird discount (by April 8th): $50.00 off
- IIBA member discount: $50.00 off
RBC Convention Centre
375 York Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3C 3J3
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Why (Learning Objectives):
- Define the steps in Stakeholder Analysis
- Identify all stakeholders impacted by a project
- Assess concerns for each stakeholder
- Develop a communication plan for each stakeholder based on their needs and unique characteristics