Be The Force! Join Kupe at WI BADD 2016 and don’t miss 2 chances to hear him as he presents Improving Communication and Collaboration Through Improvisation and Decision Making: It IS What We Do. You will walk away with lessons to help you stay in the present, temporarily suspend judgment, keep conversations moving forward, listen generously and make decisions.
The cost to attend WI BADD 2016 is $165 for local and national IIBA members and $220 for non-members/guests. Register by April 3rd and receive a free book!
Alliant Energy Center – Exhibition Hall
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
Madison, WI 53713
Accommodations are available at the Clarion Suites Central. Call 608.284.1234 and mention the WI BADD conference. There are also several other nearby hotels.
- 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Detailed schedule coming soon
Why (Learning Objectives):
- New techniques and skills from Kupe and other industry experts
- Network with over 600 other Business Analysts
- Earn up to 5 CDUs
- Win prizes
- Vendor booths to learn about products and services
- Iowa Business Analysis Regional Conference (IBADD) 2017 - March 7, 2017
- Southwestern Ohio Business Analysis Regional Conference (SOBARC) 2017 - March 7, 2017
- BAWorld Orlando 2017 - December 1, 2016
- IIBA Webinar 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Bay Area IIBA Meeting 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Kansas City IIBA Meeting 2016 - November 10, 2016
- 2016 #BBCCon Retrospective - November 9, 2016
- New Jersey IIBA Meeting 2016 - October 7, 2016
- Memphis PMI 2016 Professional Development Day - September 23, 2016
- Southern Fried Agile 2016 - August 30, 2016