If you’ve heard me speak before, you know that one of my goals in life is to meet everyone in the world. Not only does this goal allow me to make some really great friendships, I get to build a network of people that as a group know the answer to any question. For you as a business analysis professional, you need to always be asking questions. The trick is not just knowing what questions to ask, it also includes knowing who has the answers to those questions. Building relationships is imperative to successful business analysis – take a minute (or four) to hear how to connect with more people so you know who to ask the right questions!
Please visit BusinessAnalystTimes for a printable version of this blog post. Thank you.
All the best –
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 26: Are BAs Becoming Obsolete? - February 28, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 25: State of Agile - February 7, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 24: An Agile Mindset - January 27, 2017
- A Monthly Guide to Becoming a Better Business Analysis Professional - January 11, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 22: Business Analysis in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 21: Business Analysis in 2016 - December 8, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 20: Effectively Give and Receive Feedback - November 15, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 19: Live from #BBCCon - November 3, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 18: More Business Analysis Basics - October 4, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 17: Back to Business Analysis Basics - September 13, 2016