A question that has been on a lot of Business Analyst’s minds, BA discussion groups, blog posts, and conference hallways is “If developers can talk to users, then what do BAs do on agile projects?” In this session Kent McDonald discusses what business analysis practitioners may find themselves doing in an agile environment, and it isn’t all necessarily business analysis.
This session is a 2-hour webinar done in partnership with B2T Training and BA Times. There is a fee of $89.99. BA Times also offers a subscription service which reduces the per session fee. Register for your seat today.
Kent J. McDonald helps organizations solve their problems and coaches business analysts and project managers. His more than 15 years of experience include work in business analysis and planning, project management, and product development in a variety of industries including financial services, health insurance, performance marketing, human services, nonprofit, and automotive. Kent currently delivers business analysis training for B2T Training.
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 27: Remote Agile Team Success - March 23, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 26: Are BAs Becoming Obsolete? - February 28, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 25: State of Agile - February 7, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 24: An Agile Mindset - January 27, 2017
- A Monthly Guide to Becoming a Better Business Analysis Professional - January 11, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 22: Business Analysis in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 21: Business Analysis in 2016 - December 8, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 20: Effectively Give and Receive Feedback - November 15, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 19: Live from #BBCCon - November 3, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 18: More Business Analysis Basics - October 4, 2016