Most of what you do as a business analyst is not cut and dry. Like doctors “practice” medicine, you “practice” business analysis. With every experience you learn a little more and adapt accordingly. The business analysis profession is 80% art and 20% science. If there is an easier part to your job it is using the various accepted techniques like a RACI matrix, workflow, and writing a use case description…the science.
This webinar will NOT focus on the science. Rather it will cover a strategy to develop the characteristics needed to be the most effective, recognized and desired business analyst.
- The three ways to ensure your personal credibility as a BA
- The ways to be the go to person in your organization
- The ways to utilize the key components of the IIBA BABOK Underlying Competencies
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 27: Remote Agile Team Success - March 23, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 26: Are BAs Becoming Obsolete? - February 28, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 25: State of Agile - February 7, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 24: An Agile Mindset - January 27, 2017
- A Monthly Guide to Becoming a Better Business Analysis Professional - January 11, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 22: Business Analysis in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 21: Business Analysis in 2016 - December 8, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 20: Effectively Give and Receive Feedback - November 15, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 19: Live from #BBCCon - November 3, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 18: More Business Analysis Basics - October 4, 2016