Well, the results are in and 15 of us can now refer to ourselves as CBAPs!! Certified Business Analysis Professionals through the IIBA. I am proud to say that three of us here at B2T are in this first group: Jonathan “Kupe” Kupersmith, Kevin Quilliams, and myself, Barbara Carkenord. We are also proud to have one of our B2T certified students in the group: Stephanie Griffiths. Congratulations to all!
Now that the first group of people are through the process the IIBA will be spending next year streamlining the process. Thanks to all of the volunteers at the IIBA who worked so hard to make this happen.
- Selecting a Vendor Package (COTS) - June 7, 2010
- When do you learn the business? - April 6, 2010
- Free podcast on Application Modernization - March 15, 2010
- IIBA and Business Rules Community 2010 Conference - January 11, 2010
- BAs NEED management support - December 4, 2009
- WIBADD is really Great!! - October 22, 2009
- Why status reports? - September 25, 2009
- BA Interns - July 20, 2009
- Who performs business analysis work in your organization? - June 26, 2009
- User Stories - April 14, 2009