Paul, Mulvey will be presenting Do You Measure Your BA Performance Correctly? for the Ft. Worth IIBA chapter on 6/28. A little bit about the webinar:
Do You Measure Your BA Performance Correctly?
“I can’t tell you exactly how a good BA should be measured, but I know it when I see it.” – is that the way your management feels about its BAs? Are you finding it hard to put measurement on your BAs? While not an exact science, there are ways to make sure that your BAs can be measured to make sure they succeed. People will move in the direction in which they are measured and positively reinforced, so while it’s important to put in measurement, it’s critical to not put in the wrong measurement.
In this session Paul will walk through an understanding of BA measurement and how you can ensure that you are not measuring the wrong attributes. Understanding the uniqueness of your organization, you can take back some tips from the presentation that you can adjust and apply in your organization. Knowing how people react based on measurement, you can ensure that you don’t measure the wrong things and can look to measure the right things.
- Learn what motivates people, and how they move toward positive reinforcement
- Understand why you don’t always need to treat people the same, but why you need to treat them fairly
- Understand how to effectively develop a structure to develop your BAs.
If you are in the FT. Worth area please register for the webinar!
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 27: Remote Agile Team Success - March 23, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 26: Are BAs Becoming Obsolete? - February 28, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 25: State of Agile - February 7, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 24: An Agile Mindset - January 27, 2017
- A Monthly Guide to Becoming a Better Business Analysis Professional - January 11, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 22: Business Analysis in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 21: Business Analysis in 2016 - December 8, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 20: Effectively Give and Receive Feedback - November 15, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 19: Live from #BBCCon - November 3, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 18: More Business Analysis Basics - October 4, 2016