As my wife and I watched our stock and mutual fund investments drop ( I know…we should not be looking at the monthly statements now) we decided we should subscribe to Money magazine. The thought being this is a great time to get some more education in this area. There were many excellent articles in the latest issue, and I wanted to share one with you that is important in any economy.
Please take some time to read Fireproof Your Job. The author, Donna Rosato, covers 6 strategies to help you overcome being one of the many impacted by the historical layoffs. She also includes a short self assessment so you can see how vulnerable you are.
Please share your stories on how you implement or plan on implementing some of these strategies.
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 26: Are BAs Becoming Obsolete? - February 28, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 25: State of Agile - February 7, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 24: An Agile Mindset - January 27, 2017
- A Monthly Guide to Becoming a Better Business Analysis Professional - January 11, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 22: Business Analysis in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 21: Business Analysis in 2016 - December 8, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 20: Effectively Give and Receive Feedback - November 15, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 19: Live from #BBCCon - November 3, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 18: More Business Analysis Basics - October 4, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 17: Back to Business Analysis Basics - September 13, 2016