Kupe is doing the opening and ending Keynote sessions. Don’t miss it! Here is a little info regarding the day hosted by the St. Louis IIBA chapter.
If you are a Business Analyst practitioner or manager, Project Management practitioner or manager, Quality Assurance practitioner or manager, IIBA member, and/or Credential holders seeking professional development credits, this is an event you will not want to miss!
You will participate in hands-on workshops and hear engaging speakers. Come and learn from industry experts who will show you how to take your business analyst skills to the next level. The presenters will equip you with knowledge that will aid you in becoming a positive change maker in your organization.
The event consists of multiple tracks, a keynote speaker, a full day of presentations and a panel discussion focused on business analysis activities.
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 26: Are BAs Becoming Obsolete? - February 28, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 25: State of Agile - February 7, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 24: An Agile Mindset - January 27, 2017
- A Monthly Guide to Becoming a Better Business Analysis Professional - January 11, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 22: Business Analysis in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 21: Business Analysis in 2016 - December 8, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 20: Effectively Give and Receive Feedback - November 15, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 19: Live from #BBCCon - November 3, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 18: More Business Analysis Basics - October 4, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 17: Back to Business Analysis Basics - September 13, 2016