Join Angie Perris, CBAP, PMP, for her engaging presentation.
She will give you some takeaways to develop your own unique value statements by focusing on three topics:
- Which skills and strengths are sought out in lean or strong economies
- Why you should develop a personal mission statement?
- How to assess your skills and talents to develop a unique brand promise
Companies use branding as a very effective way to market their services and gain business. You can take this same concept and apply it to your strengths to better articulate and demonstrate your personal value.
- BA Expert Ice Breaker Ideas for a Winning Facilitated Session - September 16, 2015
- 10 BA Revolutionaries that Changed Your Life - June 29, 2015
- Develop a Business Analysis Work Plan - January 27, 2010
- Survive and Thrive in a Tough Economy - August 26, 2009
- Wisconsin Business Analyst Development Day - June 23, 2009
- Project Summit & BusinessAnalystWorld - June 23, 2009
- Enterprise Analysis Adds Organizational Value - March 16, 2009
- Templates: Helpful or Hostage - March 2, 2009
- Agile: Separating Fact from Fiction - January 13, 2009
- Don’t go to an orthopedic doctor for heart surgery - January 2, 2008