Join Jacqueline, our Senior Instructor, as she presents Analysis in Agile: There’s More to it Than User Stories. A common question asked by teams adopting agile is “what does business analysis in agile look like?” The common answer is “writing user stories.” WRONG! Okay, maybe not wrong, but certainly not the whole story. Find out why!
As a member of the St.Louis IIBA Chapter, there is no charge to attend this session.
Webinar – Log in instructions will be emailed after registration.
- 11:00 – 12:00 CST Jacqueline presents
- Q&A to Follow
Why (Learning Objectives):
- Learn how techniques such as Impact Mapping can help you narrow your focus and test your assumptions
- Learn how to use analysis models to identify, and further explain user stories
- Learn how to establish a definition of ready for your effort and use it to determine “just enough” business analysis
- Iowa Business Analysis Regional Conference (IBADD) 2017 - March 7, 2017
- Southwestern Ohio Business Analysis Regional Conference (SOBARC) 2017 - March 7, 2017
- BAWorld Orlando 2017 - December 1, 2016
- IIBA Webinar 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Bay Area IIBA Meeting 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Kansas City IIBA Meeting 2016 - November 10, 2016
- 2016 #BBCCon Retrospective - November 9, 2016
- New Jersey IIBA Meeting 2016 - October 7, 2016
- Memphis PMI 2016 Professional Development Day - September 23, 2016
- Southern Fried Agile 2016 - August 30, 2016