Select the Right Business Analysis Technique
This is a structured session designed to help analysts critically think about the how to select the best business analysis technique and related tools to use for their project requirements. The facilitator will assist the participants in selecting the correct templates and/or models to elicit the appropriate requirements for their projects and to identify questions that need to be answered.
Participants should bring their current projects and also any standardized requirements templates. Participants may want to bring their B2T Playbook as a reference.
- Review of different templates or models to assist participants in moving forward with their existing projects
- Select techniques for their projects
- Develop detailed questions for elicitation
- Length: 4 Hours
- Prerequisites: We recommend participants have attended our Essential Skills for Business Analysis class.
- Recommended Size: Up to 12 (3 to 4 internal projects recommended)
Interested in having this learning event presented to your group? Contact us to get your workshop scheduled.