Join Kupe as he presents Effectively Managing Scope Creep and Requirements Changes. and learn to manage change and ensure your stakeholders have the clarity they need to be as collaborative, productive – and as “fabulous” – as possible.
The cost to attend this meeting is free to members and $25 for non-members.
Girl Scouts of Western Washington, Seattle Office
601 Valley Street
Seattle, WA 98109
- 6:00 – 6:30 Registration & Networking
- 6:30 – 7:45 Kupe Presents via webinar
- 7:45 – 8:00 Questions & Closing
Why (Learning Objectives):
- Tips to gain a shared understanding of scope at all levels (portfolio, program, project, solution)
- How to recognize changes (as opposed to design option approaches or decisions)
- How to discuss changes in scope and highlight the impacts