Download PDFGain an understanding of the role of the SAFe® Scrum Master. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe 4.5 Scrum Master course explores the role of Scrum in the context of the entire enterprise and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of scaled Agile development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute iteration planning.
Students will also discover how to build high performing agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value that is achievable through SAFe. The SSM certification signifies that you are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing your value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
Attending this class prepares students and provides eligibility to take the exam and receive the SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification. Additionally, students will receive 16 hours of professional development credit.
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Understand Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Perform the role of the Scrum Master
- Facilitate iteration planning and effective iteration execution
- Support effective program increment execution
- Build high-performing teams by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation