Download PDFIn 2014, PMI® announced their certification to accredit Business Analysis professionals, the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®. The creation of this certification confirms the growing importance of the Business Analysis discipline and the professionals who utilize the skill set to achieve success in their change initiatives.
Students will acquire the knowledge and skills that they must possess to successfully pass the exam, while at the same time improving their own skills in business analysis. Throughout the course, students will experience a complete journey through the five knowledge areas of Business Analysis, understand the activities, skills and techniques that an analyst must know, and its relationship with the project management processes described in the PMBOK® Guide. Practical workshops and sample questions will help students assimilate the knowledge areas and gain an understanding of the exam structure.
By attending this course, students will be prepared to take the PMI-PBA® certification exam and receive 28 hours of professional development credit.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Know and understand the functions of business analysis and its relationship with project management
- Practice and use common techniques in business analysis, in each of the different domains
- Understand how to conduct business analysis based on the context of the project (agile vs. traditional)
- Apply the knowledge acquired in the course in their daily work
- Reduce study time to be certified with resources and study aids
- Sit successfully for the PMI Professional in Business Analysis® certification exam