Download PDFThe current IT market imposes fast-paced innovation and the need for cost efficiency, which is difficult to achieve with traditional methods of software development. Hence the evolution of agile frameworks. By applying these new agile methods, companies can significantly increase productivity and reduce the costs associated and with poor management of requirements and expectations of customers. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification responds to this need, with the goal of imparting the techniques, tools and knowledge used in agile environments for each of the seven knowledge areas. It also spans many approaches to agile such as SCRUM, Kanban, DSDM or XP.
The PMI-ACP® is directed at any professional that wishes to achieve certification in the philosophy, concepts, and technical principles of agile management. Organizations, such as the Scrum Alliance, support the creation of this certification by recognizing that it complements other existing agile certifications.
By attending this course, students will be prepared to take the PMI-ACP® certification exam and receive 21 hours of professional development credit.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the knowledge areas of agile:
- Agile Principles and Mindsets
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Understand the techniques, tools, and practices applicable in agile environments for each of the areas of competence
- Understand the practices and tools of the most used methodologies: SCRUM, DSDM, XP, etc.
- Sit successfully for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner® certification exam