Download PDFThis course covers Management 3.0, an innovative way to approach management and team leadership within your organization. Management 3.0 was created by Jurgen Appelo and is based on the premise that management is not the exclusive responsibility of executives, but rather it is a group responsibility. Leaders should pursue the goal of growing and transforming organizations that are great places to work, where people are engaged, the work is continually improving, and clients are simply delighted.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what factors influence motivation
- Learn different methodologies, frameworks, and best practices in Agile Management Transformation
- Understand how to distribute and delegate work within an organization
- Develop key competencies for a team
- Learn to become a change agent for continuous improvement for an organization