Download PDFThis Leading SAFe course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and what it means to lead to Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. Gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
Attending this class prepares you and provides eligibility to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA). Additionally, students will receive 16 hours of professional development credit.
After attending this course, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate large Value Streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support to Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise