Download PDFDeveloping great solutions requires great requirements. While requirements are the primary responsibility of the business analyst, achieving the right solution requires collaboration with the technical team. Part of the collaboration is understanding how the role of the developer and business analyst can align their efforts and expertise. Setting expectations for each project participant is a key component to an effective process.
This class provides an overview of the business analysis role and a detailed review of the requirements provided to the development team. It is helpful to understand the categories of requirements, the interaction during solution scoping, and the types of deliverables and the communication formats used for each type of requirement.
- How the role of business analysis benefits the development team
- Tips for collaborating with the business analysis professional
- What is business analysis
- What is a requirement
- The types of requirements that are being elicited and communicated so developers can design and implement the best solution
- How to identify the solution options and solution scope
- How to proactively utilize business analysis deliverables