Download PDFIndividuals and organizations are continually subjected to change. We change with the intention of improving, but the process of change sometimes becomes a long and complicated process that doesn’t achieve the desired objective. Faced with this problem, more and more organizations are relying on Change Management as a lever and guarantee of success of the transformations required for the business.
Success in managing change in organizations focuses on how people affected by change go through the processes of change. Change Management is about using interpersonal skills to persuade others to use what has been created and embedding the use of the deliverable into the way people work. It includes all the actions taken to structure how to move from one state of being to another.
This course presents the knowledge, skills, techniques and practices necessary to face organizational changes with guarantees of success from the point of view of the roles that are impacted by change. Through our parent company, Netmind, this course includes the APMG Change Management Foundation level certification, a certification offered by APMG International in collaboration with the Change Management Institute (CMI).
After this course, students will be able to:
- Understand how the process of organizational change or transformation occurs.
- Form teams of change that contain the necessary roles and responsibilities to face organizational changes with guaranteed success.
- Properly manage resistance to change.
- Develop strategies to keep people motivated during the change.
- Understand the different types of change and establish appropriate strategies to manage them.
This class is for anyone who wants a sound understanding of Change Management principles and practices. It is ideal for those wanting formal and structured learning in Change Management. At the end of day 3 of this class, students will sit for the APMG Change Management Foundation exam.