Download PDFAs the key stakeholder, the agile product owner role is very hands-on and a significant role that can make or break an agile team. It’s not just about writing some user stories or acceptance criteria. It’s about understanding the business and what it needs in order to drive value from its products and services.
This course will lead you through the steps it takes to be an effective Product Owner using workshops and real-life examples.
- Review the concepts of agile and its roles and ceremonies
- Understand the agile product owner’s role in an agile environment
- Define epics and themes used to build the product roadmap
- Learn to break epics and themes into consumable user stories
- Build the product backlog with user stories
- Understand excellent acceptance criteria for user stories
- Learn an approach to determining Minimum Viable Product and ROI
- Understand a featured driven approach to value management
- Learn to build accurate plans using team velocity and iterations