Download PDFAs the key stakeholder, the agile product owner role is very hands-on and a significant role that can make or break an agile team. The management team (including project management, resource management and upper management) must change and adjust their approaches to align with agile values.
In order to take full advantage of agile, the organization must have a program and portfolio framework that is just as mature as the teams’ agile mindset. Everyone involved with an agile project needs to have an understanding of the needs they are trying to satisfy and the approach they are using to satisfy those needs. This course is designed to introduce product owners and management to the agile values, principles, and techniques, as well as an overview of various agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban), the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and value management.
- Review the concepts of agile and discuss the impacts to the organization
- Understand the agile product owner’s role in an agile environment and the benefit in creating a subject matter expert support team
- Learn an approach to determining Minimum Viable Product and ROI
- Understand a featured driven approach to value management
- Suggestions for creating healthy and sustainable agile teams
- Identify ways to change actions, behaviors, and results to drive agile values