Kupe will be leading a hands-on workshop showing how improvisation can help improve your business analysis skills. He will be at the following IIBA® chapters for the week of September 20th.
- Cincinnati IIBA Chapter® – Tuesday September 21, 2010
- Louisville Kentucky IIBA Chapter® – Wednesday September 22, 2010
- Dayton IIBA Chapter® – Thursday Septemeber 23, 2010
If you are in the area on any of those days come and join Kupe.
Business Analysis Through Improvisation
Improvisation is the practice of acting, singing, talking and reacting in the moment and in response to the stimulus of one’s immediate environment. Talking and reacting in the moment is the core of what you do as a business analyst. To propel to the senior level of your profession you need to continually improve how you interact and communicate with your stakeholders in your immediate environment.
This highly interactive and fun session focuses on key improvisation lessons that will help you be a better business analyst. You will walk away with lessons to help you stay in the present, say “Yes, and…” instead of “Yes, but…”, and listen generously.
- The ability to think on your feet and keep a conversation moving forward
- Learn lessons that will help you establish and strengthen your relationships
- Gain confidence in being in front of an audience of 1 to 100
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 27: Remote Agile Team Success - March 23, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 26: Are BAs Becoming Obsolete? - February 28, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 25: State of Agile - February 7, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 24: An Agile Mindset - January 27, 2017
- A Monthly Guide to Becoming a Better Business Analysis Professional - January 11, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 22: Business Analysis in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 21: Business Analysis in 2016 - December 8, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 20: Effectively Give and Receive Feedback - November 15, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 19: Live from #BBCCon - November 3, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 18: More Business Analysis Basics - October 4, 2016