Join Kupe, B2T Training President, as he presents Stop the Insanity and take away a set of tools to help guide you through ways to critically think about your projects and determine how to get started or how to move forward. This interactive webinar will also simulate the start of a project and ask how to approach it, along the way learning how to differentiate between smart, and insanity!
The better you get at focusing on the things that are needed and stop doing the things that aren’t, the more effective you will be on your project teams.
The cost to attend this virtual event is $5 for Chapter members and $10 for non-members.
Webinar – Log in instructions will be emailed after registration.
- 11:30 – 12:30 CST
Why (Learning Objectives):
- Learn how to use project characteristics, people, and process to determine what business analysis tasks are needed for your situation.
- Understand the why, what, and how much to do for a number of widely used business analysis techniques.
- Learn new ways to help explain/sell your approach to stakeholders.
- Iowa Business Analysis Regional Conference (IBADD) 2017 - March 7, 2017
- Southwestern Ohio Business Analysis Regional Conference (SOBARC) 2017 - March 7, 2017
- BAWorld Orlando 2017 - December 1, 2016
- IIBA Webinar 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Bay Area IIBA Meeting 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Kansas City IIBA Meeting 2016 - November 10, 2016
- 2016 #BBCCon Retrospective - November 9, 2016
- New Jersey IIBA Meeting 2016 - October 7, 2016
- Memphis PMI 2016 Professional Development Day - September 23, 2016
- Southern Fried Agile 2016 - August 30, 2016