Seven Steps to Mastering Business Analysis by Barbara Carkenord, B2T Training president and thought leader in the business analysis community, is now available for pre-order on Amazon.
Business analysis involves very complex and sophisticated thinking patterns and advanced communication. A successful Business Analyst (BA) is the rare individual who can combine technical knowledge, business acumen, analytical skills and communication skills while being able to see problems from both a strategic and detailed perspective. Excellent BAs bring value to their organizations by understanding true business opportunities, making realistic recommendations, and facilitating the successful implementation of these solutions. Seven Steps to Mastering Business Analysis gives you the areas to focus on to develop your professional value.
Here is what Russ Peña, vice president & senior business analyst of SunTrust Banks, Inc. has to say about the book: "Seven Steps to Mastering Business Analysis is a definite ‘must read' for every Business Analyst. The topics, both practical and concrete, will provide indisputable value to your career development and to your projects."
Go ahead and pre-order your copy today!
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 27: Remote Agile Team Success - March 23, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 26: Are BAs Becoming Obsolete? - February 28, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 25: State of Agile - February 7, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 24: An Agile Mindset - January 27, 2017
- A Monthly Guide to Becoming a Better Business Analysis Professional - January 11, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 22: Business Analysis in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 21: Business Analysis in 2016 - December 8, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 20: Effectively Give and Receive Feedback - November 15, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 19: Live from #BBCCon - November 3, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 18: More Business Analysis Basics - October 4, 2016