Join our President and expert Instructor, Kupe, as he presents Decision Making: It IS What We Do at this year’s MSPDD. If decisions are not made during a project, nothing can get accomplished. Making a decision, especially when there isn’t consensus can be interesting to say the least. However, there are tools that can be used to help facilitate decision making – tools that will lead you and the team to the right decision. We decided you should join him!
Also, we are excited that Kupe was selected to be one of the “Ted Talk” presenters – be sure not to miss, he’s got some good stuff packed into his 8 minutes!
The cost to attend MSPDD 2016 is as follows:
- $219.00 Single Registration
- $179.00 Group Registration (10 or more)
- $159.00 Earlybird rate before July 17
Earle Brown Heritage Center
6155 Earle Brown Drive
Brooklyn Center, MN 55369
- 7:00 – 8:15 Registration & Networking
- 8:15 – 12:00 Morning Keynote and Sessions
- 12:00 – 1:15 Lunch
- 1:15 – 5:00 Afternoon Sessions & Closing “Ted Talks” Event
- 2:30 – 3:30 Kupe presents
Please visit the conference website for a detailed program schedule.
Why (Presentation Objectives):
- The importance of decision making
- When you need to make decisions and the tools to help make them
- How you help others make decisions