Mastering the Art of Feedback
Webinar | Seminar
There is a lot of talk about self-managed teams and high performing teams. One thing that is a must for teams and companies to achieve success is to master giving and receiving feedback. Some think feedback is given from manager to an employee behind closed doors. Some can’t stand feedback because it always makes them feel like they did something wrong. However, feedback is so much more. If feedback is given in the right way and received in the right way, you and your team can improve and accomplish anything.
If you master giving feedback you will be sought after and be viewed as a trusted partner with your business stakeholders and team. If you are open to receiving feedback, the same results happen. This is helpful for anyone and critical for business analysts who rely on relationship building as a foundation to their work.
- Provide constructive feedback to peers, leaders, and project team members
- Receive feedback from peers, leaders and project team members
- Use feedback to make improvements
- Learn to ask for feedback because it makes you better
- Length: 1 Hour
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended Size: Any size audience