Kupe is taking his keynote presentation, Don’t hesitate…Take Risks to Innovate, to New Zealand. A little bit about the presentation:
Don’t Hesitate…Take Risks to Innovate
Everyone wants to innovate…right? Innovation is improvement. Of course we all want to improve. So why don’t you see innovation taking place more often. To innovate you have to be willing to leave your comfort zone. You have to be willing to take chances and fail more than succeed. Innovation requires behavior changes. To change you have to take some risks. It is easy to say we want to innovate, but when it comes down to walking the walk it is not so easy. It’s actually a little scary.
In this session Kupe will get you ready to accept all the great ideas you are learning during the conference so you can innovate, improve, in your career. Be ready to begin working on your action plan. A few of you will also get the chance to feel what it’s like to take risks. Knowing what that feeling is like will allow you to take more risks and make innovation a habit.
- Learn why people resist change, therefore do not improve
- Discuss a simple tool to get help from others during times of innovation
- Learn how using improvisation techniques open you up for innovation
Kupe will also be speaking at the Christ Church and Auckland IIBA chapters and spending time with Redvespa’.
A big thanks to Redvespa for making this happen! Our partnership continues to grow.
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 26: Are BAs Becoming Obsolete? - February 28, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 25: State of Agile - February 7, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 24: An Agile Mindset - January 27, 2017
- A Monthly Guide to Becoming a Better Business Analysis Professional - January 11, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 22: Business Analysis in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 21: Business Analysis in 2016 - December 8, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 20: Effectively Give and Receive Feedback - November 15, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 19: Live from #BBCCon - November 3, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 18: More Business Analysis Basics - October 4, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 17: Back to Business Analysis Basics - September 13, 2016