Join Kupe at the November IIBA Meeting for the Kansas City chapter as he presents Defining & Measuring Solution Business Value (KPIs). Learn our unique approach to validate you’re solving the right problem, conceptualizing the right solution, and identifying and defining the right Key Performance Indicators for success. Our KPI Impact Analysis Framework™ provides a foundation of information that can be utilized throughout all phases of a project lifecycle.
8700 State Line Road, Suite 200
Leawood, KS 66206
- Tuesday, November 15
- 6:00 – 8:30
Why (Learning Objectives):
- Explain the value validation model; apply it to confirm the problem, ensure the solution proposed actually meets the need and validate the desired outcome with stakeholders.
- Get introduced to and describe the 4 part KPI Impact Analysis Framework™.
- Identify ways to measure and monitor your solution in real time to validate it is performing and meeting the desired outcome.
- Iowa Business Analysis Regional Conference (IBADD) 2017 - March 7, 2017
- Southwestern Ohio Business Analysis Regional Conference (SOBARC) 2017 - March 7, 2017
- BAWorld Orlando 2017 - December 1, 2016
- IIBA Webinar 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Bay Area IIBA Meeting 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Kansas City IIBA Meeting 2016 - November 10, 2016
- 2016 #BBCCon Retrospective - November 9, 2016
- New Jersey IIBA Meeting 2016 - October 7, 2016
- Memphis PMI 2016 Professional Development Day - September 23, 2016
- Southern Fried Agile 2016 - August 30, 2016