Join Kupe, B2T Training President, as he presents Ask the Right Questions and learn a framework for ensuring that you’re asking the right questions, at the right time, and of the right audience.
The cost to attend this virtual event is free for Chapter members and $15 for non-members.
Webinar – Log in instructions will be emailed after registration.
- 12:00 – 1:00 EST
Why (Learning Objectives):
- Discuss factors that impact the right questions
- Determine the right questions to ask based on where you are in the project
- Discuss the use of techniques to drive and highlight the right questions to ask
- Understand how validation is a critical component to ensuring you asked the right questions
- Iowa Business Analysis Regional Conference (IBADD) 2017 - March 7, 2017
- Southwestern Ohio Business Analysis Regional Conference (SOBARC) 2017 - March 7, 2017
- BAWorld Orlando 2017 - December 1, 2016
- IIBA Webinar 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Bay Area IIBA Meeting 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Kansas City IIBA Meeting 2016 - November 10, 2016
- 2016 #BBCCon Retrospective - November 9, 2016
- New Jersey IIBA Meeting 2016 - October 7, 2016
- Memphis PMI 2016 Professional Development Day - September 23, 2016
- Southern Fried Agile 2016 - August 30, 2016