Identifying Process Improvements
This workshop will help business analysts improve a process by identifying the underlying causes of process deficiencies. Participants will identify where the bottlenecks are, any dissatisfaction with broken processes, the inefficiencies, hand-offs, and the value-add activities to develop an improved process. Groups, with the guidance of the BA facilitator , will work to conduct value analysis to streamline the processes.
Participants must bring their process workflows.
- Review participant’s workflows
- Use the 8 step process to identify essential processes
- Identify current process inefficiencies and potential opportunities
- Develop a TO BE process
- Length: 1 Day
- Prerequisites: We recommend participants have attended our Business Process Analysis class.
- Recommended Size: Up to 12 (3 to 4 internal projects recommended)
Interested in having this learning event presented to your group? Contact us to get your workshop scheduled.