Identifying Process Improvements
Process improvements can vary in their complexity; from a manual fix to a full development effort. This workshop will help business analysts improve a process by identifying the underlying causes of process deficiencies. Participants will identify where the bottlenecks are, any dissatisfaction with broken processes, the inefficiencies, hand-offs, and the value-add activities to develop an improved process. Groups, with the guidance of the BA facilitator, will work to conduct value analysis to streamline the processes.
Participants must bring their process workflows.
- Review participant’s workflows
- Use the 8 step process to identify essential processes
- Identify current process inefficiencies and potential opportunities
- Develop a TO BE process
- Length: 1 Day
- Prerequisites: We recommend participants have attended our Business Process Analysis class.
- Recommended Size: Up to 12 (3 to 4 internal projects recommended)
Interested in having this learning event presented to your group? Contact us to get your workshop scheduled.