Many of our training courses include what we like to refer to as Job Aids – tidbits of advice from our instructors to use as a reference when applying the class materials in the real world.
One such Job Aid from our Facilitating a Requirements Workshop course, focuses on Ice Breakers/Energizers: when to use, when not to use and helpful hints.
If you are looking for some quick guidelines to help implement fun activities that will make your facilitated sessions more engaging, take some advice from this ice breaker infographic:
If you would like a printable version of this ice breaker infographic, please use this link to access a PDF.
Get started using ice breakers and energizers in your meeting by trying out some of our expert instructors’ favorites!
For more on help with making your facilitated sessions successful, check out these other B2T resources:
- Facilitated Session Template
- How to Improve Remote Facilitation/Collaboration
- Key Elements of Requirements Facilitation On-Demand Webinar
- Happy Meeting Box Template
- Iowa Business Analysis Regional Conference (IBADD) 2017 - March 7, 2017
- Southwestern Ohio Business Analysis Regional Conference (SOBARC) 2017 - March 7, 2017
- BAWorld Orlando 2017 - December 1, 2016
- IIBA Webinar 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Bay Area IIBA Meeting 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Kansas City IIBA Meeting 2016 - November 10, 2016
- 2016 #BBCCon Retrospective - November 9, 2016
- New Jersey IIBA Meeting 2016 - October 7, 2016
- Memphis PMI 2016 Professional Development Day - September 23, 2016
- Southern Fried Agile 2016 - August 30, 2016