Business Analysis: The Makings of a Great Product Owner
One of the principle goals when initially working in “agile mode” is to determine how to get the right people with the right skills to ensure project success. Tasked with the responsibility of maximizing the product value and work of the development team, the Product Owner is arguably the cornerstone role of any agile team.
During this webinar, we will dig into this central role and the importance of incorporating business analysis as a key competency. Although analysis work on a project doesn’t lie solely with the Product Owner, the more critical thinking and analytical skills a Product Owner has, the better he or she will be. Also, as the critical link between the business and technical solutions, business analysis can not only be applied to the betterment of Product Owner role, but also to the organizational success of agile initiatives. Successfully applying business analysis to the role and project is the truly the secret of a great Product Owner!
- Determining the “Why” of a project is key
- The three basic building blocks for the Product Owner
- Business analysis on an agile project is more than just user stories
- The Product Owner needs superpowers to help them succeed!
- Length: 1 Hour
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended Size: Any size audience
- This session was developed for anyone working in an agile environment looking for ways to become more effective in their role as a Product Manager or Business Analyst.
Interested in having this learning event presented to your group? Contact us to get your session scheduled.