Finding Essential Processes to Understand Project Complexity
This workshop will help business analysts quickly make an inventory of their requirements on their projects by finding essential processes. By decomposing and mapping the essential processes participants will identify the critical project dependencies and complexity. This process is a more granular approach to identifying what is in and out of scope for their projects.
Participants must bring their project scope and any business requirements identified to date.
- Review participant’s context diagrams and use events to identify essential processes
- Group and decompose processes
- Map essential processes to stakeholders, software systems, and databases
- Validate in and out of scope processes
- Length: 1 Day
- Prerequisites: We recommend participants have attended the Business Process Analysis class.
- Recommended Size: Up to 12 (3 to 4 internal projects recommended)
Interested in having this learning event presented to your group? Contact us to get your workshop scheduled.