Estimating Business Analysis Work
This workshop will help business analysts create more accurate estimates for their business analysis work on their project. Participants will work in groups to identify what work is required for their project and begin assigning tasks for each deliverable. Several estimation techniques will be practiced during this session.
Participants should bring project information to begin identifying analysis tasks.
- Review project information and scope
- Determine requirements components required for project
- Determine project deliverables and stakeholders
- Create the task list
- Estimate analysis time
- Length: 1 Day
- Prerequisites: We recommend participants have attended our Developing a Business Analysis Work Plan class.
- Recommended Size: Up to 12 (3 to 4 internal projects recommended)
Interested in having this learning event presented to your group? Contact us to get your workshop scheduled.