Kupe will be speaking to the Pittsburg IIBA chapter. If you are in the area, please join us.
Since every project is unique, an excellent business analyst develops a work plan at the beginning of each assignment to ensure that the business analysis efforts are focused on the right tasks and deliverables for the project. Using the BA Planning Framework™, this presentation will reveal the many business analysis planning considerations to ensure a project’s success.
If you would like us to speak at your local chapter email Kupe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BA Expert Ice Breaker Ideas for a Winning Facilitated Session - September 16, 2015
- 10 BA Revolutionaries that Changed Your Life - June 29, 2015
- Develop a Business Analysis Work Plan - January 27, 2010
- Survive and Thrive in a Tough Economy - August 26, 2009
- Wisconsin Business Analyst Development Day - June 23, 2009
- Project Summit & BusinessAnalystWorld - June 23, 2009
- Enterprise Analysis Adds Organizational Value - March 16, 2009
- Templates: Helpful or Hostage - March 2, 2009
- Agile: Separating Fact from Fiction - January 13, 2009
- Don’t go to an orthopedic doctor for heart surgery - January 2, 2008