Defining Project Objectives
This workshop is intended for participants who need more in-depth practice on identifying and defining their project objectives. Clearly defining the project objectives provides context and reference to the team ensuring they are aligned to deliver what is expected. The workshop participants review the components of specific and measureable objectives and supporting questions to identify actionable objectives. Participants should bring their project and work to begin defining their project objectives.
- Develop project purpose statement
- Review the components of a specific and measurable objective
- Draft objectives for their projects
- Develop detailed questions for elicitation to ensure objectives are clear
- Length: 4 Hours
- Prerequisites: We recommend participants have attended our Essential Skills for Business Analysis class.
- Recommended Size: Up to 12 (3 to 4 internal projects recommended)
Interested in having this learning event presented to your group? Contact us to get your workshop scheduled.