Put on your green and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Kupe as he presents Improving Communication and Collaboration Through Improvisation. You will walk away with lessons to help you stay in the present, temporarily suspend judgment, keep conversations moving forward and listen generously.
The cost to attend this meeting includes lunch and is $20 to members, $30 for non-members and $10 for students.
The Sheraton Hotel – West Des Moines
1800 50th Street
West Des Moines, IA 50266
- 11:30 Registration & Networking
- 11:35 Lunch is Served
- 11:40 PMI-CIC Announcement
- 11:45 Kupe Presents
- 12:45 Closing
Why (Learning Objectives):
- The ability to think on your feet and keep a conversation moving forward
- Learn lessons that will make you a sought after team member
- Gain confidence and trust in yourself and others