We are looking for an independent contractor to supplement our training staff in the area of business analysis and agile.
Conduct in-person and virtual delivery of business analysis and agile training through courses, workshops and/or other methods to enhance knowledge transfer and application. Must be willing to travel one to three weeks per month to provide onsite training to corporate customers. Additionally, we require our instructors to stay current by periodically engaging in short-term consulting services.
- At least 10 years practical business experience with a minimum of five years performing business analysis tasks consistent with the BA Body of Knowledge™ (theiiba.org)
- Experience with a wide range of modeling and analytical tools used by business analysts to analyze, document, and communicate business requirements in traditional (i.e. waterfall, iterative, OO, RUP) and contemporary development approaches (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile)
- Experience conducting formal classroom sessions
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to facilitate in a professional manner with an engaging presentation style
- Virtual training experience is a huge plus
- Experience with course development
- Four year degree is preferred
- CBAP, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP or other industry certifications. If not currently held, the requirements to obtain are a must.
Please review our course outlines prior to submitting your resume. Only experienced applicants will be considered.