We currently are looking to fill openings for our Operations Assistant and Instructor positions. Please review the job descriptions and apply accordingly. We look forward to receiving your application.
We are seeking a highly detailed and organized person to assist our organization in ensuring that our training is coordinated effectively with our clients and instructors. The preferred candidate will possess very strong communication, project management, and organizational skills. A proven track record in providing superior customer service and the ability to work in a team environment is critical. Job functions include assisting the sales team to deliver the products and services sold to our clients primarily related to class administration, but also involved in many other aspects of the organization.
- Work with sales and marketing to support class management
- Work with customers to gather and confirm detailed information
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information regarding our certifications and surveys
- Manage classes and contacts in LMS Student Portal and Salesforce
- Manage scheduling of post-class mentoring sessions
- Coordinate shipments of class materials with our external distribution center
- Communicate class details to our instructors
- Generate various student and client reports
- Professionally answer the phone and respond to student and customer inquiries
- Provide support as needed to other team members
- Handle office shipping needs
- Order office supplies
- Demonstrated ability/success with accurately entering and maintaining details within various software systems
- Demonstrated ability/success with accurately managing and maintaining large amounts of details related to a single transaction or activity
- Experience providing excellent team and client support
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective priority and time management skills
- Excellent references and a stable work history
- Willingness to learn new software and systems to provide technical backup for virtual class productions using Adobe Connect, Skype, and audio soundboard
- Bilingual and able to read, write, and speak Spanish proficiently
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, requiring limited direction and oversight
- Team player
- Familiarity with Moodle-based LMS and/or Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to assist with basic WordPress content management along with the ability to manipulate images in Abode Photoshop
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
We are looking for an independent contractor to supplement our training staff in the area of business analysis and agile.
Conduct in-person and virtual delivery of business analysis and agile training through courses, workshops and/or other methods to enhance knowledge transfer and application. Must be willing to travel one to three weeks per month to provide onsite training to corporate customers. Additionally, we require our instructors to stay current by periodically engaging in short-term consulting services.
- At least 10 years practical business experience with a minimum of five years performing business analysis tasks consistent with the BA Body of Knowledge™ (theiiba.org)
- Experience with a wide range of modeling and analytical tools used by business analysts to analyze, document, and communicate business requirements in traditional (i.e. waterfall, iterative, OO, RUP) and contemporary development approaches (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile)
- Experience conducting formal classroom sessions
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to facilitate in a professional manner with an engaging presentation style
- Virtual training experience is a huge plus
- Experience with course development
- Four year degree is preferred
- CBAP, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP or other industry certifications. If not currently held, the requirements to obtain are a must.
Please review our course outlines prior to submitting your resume. Only experienced applicants will be considered.