These business analysis training courses comprise a complete curriculum and are written for organizations looking to level-set professionals performing business analysis and for individuals seeking a solid foundational skill set.
- Essential Skills for Business Analysis™ – 4 days
- Business Process Analysis – 3 days
- Detailing Business Data Requirements – 3 days
- Use Case Modeling and Solution Requirements – 3 days
Advanced Business Analysis Courses
Our advanced business analysis courses are designed for students who have completed the core courses or individuals who are experienced in business analysis.
- Agile Requirements and Fundamentals – 2 days
- Developing a Business Analysis Work Plan – 3 days
- Facilitating Requirements for Business Analysis – 3 days
- Developing an Effective Business Case – 1 day
- KPIs for Success: Problem Solving and Impact Analysis – 2 days
- Stakeholder Analysis – 1 day
- Risk Analysis and Planning – 1 day
- Decision Modeling Essentials – 2 days
Our specialized courses are ideal for individuals working with business analysis professionals or as extensions to our comprehensive training program.
- Improving Communication Through Improvisation – 1 day
- Requirements Validation – 2 days
- Business Analysis Essentials for Project Managers – 3 days
- Overview of Business Analysis – 4 hours
- Developer's Introduction to Business Analysis – 1 day
Looking for a course related to a particular Technique, Competency, or IIBA® Knowledge Area? View our charts for mapping to courses.