We’re so excited about this years BBC conference. Kupe, VP of Brand Development, and Kent McDonald, Sr. Instructor, are both speaking.
Kupe will be doing his 3 hour Improving Communication through Improvisation workshop on Monday October 31. This highly interactive and fun session focuses on key improvisation lessons that will help you be a more attentive, flexible, persuasive and influential business analyst.
Kent will present his one hour session, Is It Worth It? Using a Business Value Model to Guide Decisions, on Wednesday Nov. 2. This interactive session will simulate several stages in a project’s lifecycle to demonstrate how you can create a value model to make an initial decision about whether to pursue a project, and then utilize that model as your knowledge grows throughout the project to revisit the question and confirm whether the project is on the right course, or if changes need to be made.
We are also a Gold Sponsor. Stop by our booth to go on a business analysis journey.
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 27: Remote Agile Team Success - March 23, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 26: Are BAs Becoming Obsolete? - February 28, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 25: State of Agile - February 7, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 24: An Agile Mindset - January 27, 2017
- A Monthly Guide to Becoming a Better Business Analysis Professional - January 11, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 22: Business Analysis in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 21: Business Analysis in 2016 - December 8, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 20: Effectively Give and Receive Feedback - November 15, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 19: Live from #BBCCon - November 3, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 18: More Business Analysis Basics - October 4, 2016