B2T Training is attending the Building Business Capability conference in full force again this year. We are proud to announce we are a Gold Sponsor for the second year in a row. If you are attending, please stop by our booth for an interactive business analysis exercise. Everyone can play along!
We also have two members of our team, Kent McDonald and Kupe, speaking. Here are the details:
Topics discussed during the session include:
- Structuring your value model to make decisions about whether to do a project
- How to deal with non-financial benefits in your Cost/Benefit discussion
- Where measures such as NPV, ROI, TCO, IRR fit into the Cost/Benefit discussion.
- The impact of timing of implementation on the Cost/Benefit discussion.
- Learn why people resist change, therefore do not improve
- Discuss a simple tool to get help from others during times of innovation
- Learn how using improvisation techniques open you up for innovation
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 27: Remote Agile Team Success - March 23, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 26: Are BAs Becoming Obsolete? - February 28, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 25: State of Agile - February 7, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 24: An Agile Mindset - January 27, 2017
- A Monthly Guide to Becoming a Better Business Analysis Professional - January 11, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 22: Business Analysis in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 21: Business Analysis in 2016 - December 8, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 20: Effectively Give and Receive Feedback - November 15, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 19: Live from #BBCCon - November 3, 2016
- #AskAnAnalyst Podcast Episode 18: More Business Analysis Basics - October 4, 2016