Join us for our brand new interactive presentation, Organized Thinking: Rethinking How We Think. Jacqueline and Kupe will share their experiences and insights on how you and your team can thrive by rethinking how you think. The outcome is to take your current approach at work to the next level by enhancing your thinking process. See Design Thinking and Critical Thinking in action.
This meeting is open to Members at no cost and to Non-Members for $10.
UPS – Auditorium
55 Glenlake Parkway, NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Networking & Dinner 6:30 – 7:00
- Announcements & Introductions 7:00 – 7:20
- Kupe & Jacqueline Present! 7:20 – 8:20
- Job Announcements 8:20 – 8:30
Why (Learning Objectives):
- Define Design Thinking and Critical Thinking
- Discuss how the two can complement each other
- Describe how Design and Critical Thinking apply to new projects and projects inflight
- Add value to you, your team and your organization by utilizing Thinking Tools
- Get your team engaged in New Ways of Thinking