Join our expert Instructor, Jacqueline Sanders, and the Atlanta IIBA Chapter for their 2015 Boot Camp – Striving, Thriving and Driving!
This year’s boot camp has been expanded to include a keynote by Bob Prentiss, a job fair and 9 presentations across 3 tracks – one of which we highly recommend! Jacqueline will be sharing how BAs can determine the right measurements and metrics to drive project success in her Defining & Measuring Solution Business Value (KPIs) presentation.
Manheim at Cox C-Tech Building
6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
8:00 – 9:00 Check In, Breakfast & Job Fair
9:00 – 10:15 Welcome & Keynote
10:15 – 10:45 Networking & Job Fair Break
10:45 – 12:00 Track Sessions
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch & Job Fair
1:00 – 3:45 Track Sessions*
3:45 – 4:00 Closing Remarks
*Jacqueline presents from 2:30 – 3:45
See more on the full list of track sessions!
Why (Learning Objectives):
- Explain the value validation model; apply it to confirm the problem, ensure the solution proposed actually meets the need and validate the desired outcome with stakeholders.
- Get introduced to and describe the 4 part KPI Impact Analysis Framework™.
- Identify ways to measure and monitor your solution in real time to validate it is performing and meeting the desired outcome.
- Take advantage of early registration!
- Register by 8/31: Members are $45 and Non-Members are $95
- Register by 9/10: Members are $95 and Non-Members are $145
- Breakfast, lunch and a snack will be provided.