We’ve known for a long that time business analysis skills carry over into other professional roles and we are excited that the APC recognized that too! Join Kupe in one of his two session presentations to learn how to use improvisation as a communication tool and your imagination for innovation. Then, plan to stick around for his workshop on how to use the DiSC Assessment to learn more about what motivates yourself and your team.
The Westin Harbour Castle Hotel
1 Harbour Square
Toronto, ON M5J 1A6
For a $199 room rate, please click here to book or call 1-416-869-1600 and quote “Administrative Professionals Conference” or code “AD24AA”.
- Symposium Dates: April 25 & 26
- Kupe presents Don’t Hesitate…Take Risks to Innovate: 4/26 @ 11:15 – 12:15
- Kupe presents Improving Communication and Collaboration Through Improvisation: 4/26 @ 1:30 – 2:30
- Workshop Dates: April 24 & 27
- Kupe presents Improving Collaboration using the DiSC Assessment: 4/27 @ 9:00 – 12:00
- See the full program schedule
- Networking with other administrative professionals
- Get to know Kupe and his use of soft skills to make an impact in your organization
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments to make your job easier