Analyzing Your Current Business Processes
This workshop is intended for participants who need in-depth practice on defining and analyzing business processes. Business analysts must understand the current business process before designing or suggesting process improvements. This workshop focuses on the first step, practicing an approach to analyzing and documenting the AS IS model. As part of analyzing business processes, To Be models may be drafted based on the project complexity.
Participants should bring their current project information.
- Review BPMN diagramming notations
- Draw your project’s AS IS model
- Identify any necessary detailed questions for further elicitation
- Length: 1 Day
- Prerequisites: We recommend participants have attended our Business Process Analysis class.
- Recommended Size: Up to 12 (3 to 4 internal projects recommended)
Interested in having this learning event presented to your group? Contact us to get your workshop scheduled.